Question 1 of 5
Which of these best describes your home?
This helps us recommend the optimum size for your solar system.
Question 2 of 5
How many roof faces do you want solar installed on?
If any are longer than 9 meters, please add an additional face.
Question 3 of 5
How many solar roof faces have an obstruction?
This gives us an idea of the complexity of your solar installation and how much scaffolding is needed.
Question 4 of 5
How many floors is your home?
Please exclude loft spaces/conversions
Question 5 of 5
What's your address?
Please enter your address then select a match
Please select your full address including number and postcode
Not sure what you want? We’ll help optimise your system for savings and output during your Solar Design.
Annual bill saving
Save tonnes of CO2 which is the equivalent of trees!
Fully installed price:
Installation available in 3-4 weeks by our dedicated team. Installation date provided is from your Network Operator approval date (if applicable).
Our self quote tool assumes the following
- Fixed price assumptions
Unfortunately, even though our pricing covers most homes, there are some rare items that we can't account for. Our self-quote tool assumes the following:
- 25-year system
- All cable runs are surface mounted and exclude trunking
- Up to 25m of cabling
- Maximum of 20-45 degree pitched roof
- Catenary wire if a face is detached
- Minimum of 4 panels per roof face
- Assumes single phase
- Generation and estimated figures
The generation and estimated figures are based on a home with an irradiance of kWh/m2/yr and annual energy usage figure of kWh. Import rate p & Standing Charge p. Smart Export Guarantee p or if adding a battery using the Octopus "Agile Outgoing" tariff of p/kWh. Includes PV and Battery degradation. Inflation calculated at: Retail Energy %. Energy Cost %, source: ONS.*
- How we calculate environmental savings
Environmental savings are based a 25-year system, using the following data:
- CO2 Savings – Based on an average of 4,680 kWh annual solar generation, this saves up to 1,090 kg of carbon a year (Source: UK Gov, 0.233 kg of CO2e per kWh of electricity).
- Equivalent Trees – A mature tree captures on average about 22 kilograms of CO2 per year (Source: One Tree Planted & European Environment Agency).